Welcome to the 'blog'.

Hello everyone,

My name is Sianne, and like you, I was born.

I love on the beautiful shores of the Gold Coast however I work in Brisbane city. I am a Administration Assistant as well as a creative soul & the cravings for expressing myself never die.

You will find a collection of my work on this blog, as well as details of who helped me to create it & how.

Over the past 18 months I have had the opportunity to work with industry professionals who have taught me amazing things - thank you all!

If you have any feedback or queries, please email me at my working address pretty.little.cheesecake@gmail.com

Thank you!

May 10, 2008

Andy Warhol Exhibition

Dean & I travelled to Brisbane to see the Andy Warhol exhibition.

Whilst being ripped off & overcharged for both parking & entry to the exbit; we did manage to score a free picture on our way out.

It was a fantastic day out.

Photobucket

No comments: