Welcome to the 'blog'.

Hello everyone,

My name is Sianne, and like you, I was born.

I love on the beautiful shores of the Gold Coast however I work in Brisbane city. I am a Administration Assistant as well as a creative soul & the cravings for expressing myself never die.

You will find a collection of my work on this blog, as well as details of who helped me to create it & how.

Over the past 18 months I have had the opportunity to work with industry professionals who have taught me amazing things - thank you all!

If you have any feedback or queries, please email me at my working address pretty.little.cheesecake@gmail.com

Thank you!

September 15, 2008

Shoot with Ralph




On Saturday afternoon, Ralph & I caught up at Sanctuary Cove for a quick shoot.


It was a lot of fun & I was able to test out some new wardrobe pieces including a gold trench coat & leather bomber jacket.

Sanctuary Cove has a variety of little locations to shoot from; we used some parklands as well as the Marina area's.


Update: My photo's have come back & once again I'm happy with 90% of them. Which makes it terribly difficult to choose which shots belong in my portfolio... damn you Ralph.

I think that perhaps it easier when someone chooses the picture for you - how else to cull the number of "must haves".

Thank God for myspace, with an unlimited number of picture slots I am endlessly updating an extended portfolio for viewing by friends, family & other internet users.. the world.

Enough rambling, here are my final favourites from the shoot.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As you can see, we were able to capture a few different types of shots & managed some wardrobe changes.


Photographer: Mr Ralph

Hair, MU & wardrobe by myself!














No comments: