Welcome to the 'blog'.

Hello everyone,

My name is Sianne, and like you, I was born.

I love on the beautiful shores of the Gold Coast however I work in Brisbane city. I am a Administration Assistant as well as a creative soul & the cravings for expressing myself never die.

You will find a collection of my work on this blog, as well as details of who helped me to create it & how.

Over the past 18 months I have had the opportunity to work with industry professionals who have taught me amazing things - thank you all!

If you have any feedback or queries, please email me at my working address pretty.little.cheesecake@gmail.com

Thank you!

August 18, 2009

Bangs & Fruit

These are the product of a midweek shoot with Todd Wehr.
Todd specializes is weddings, portraits, portfolios and events.

See www.toddsphotography.net

We went for a theme of Bangs & Fruit - using apples, oranges, lemons, grapefruit, watermelon & banana's. Our shoot lasted 2 hours & we lost a fair amount of fruit to the floor!
Make-up, hair & styling was done by myself.

Here are our results, thank you to Todd for his time & patience with my juggling attempts.







Hooray

This is a very fun theme & I am stoked at the ivory hue of my skin - hooray for 45+ sunscreen.

No comments: