Welcome to the 'blog'.

Hello everyone,

My name is Sianne, and like you, I was born.

I love on the beautiful shores of the Gold Coast however I work in Brisbane city. I am a Administration Assistant as well as a creative soul & the cravings for expressing myself never die.

You will find a collection of my work on this blog, as well as details of who helped me to create it & how.

Over the past 18 months I have had the opportunity to work with industry professionals who have taught me amazing things - thank you all!

If you have any feedback or queries, please email me at my working address pretty.little.cheesecake@gmail.com

Thank you!

August 4, 2008

Greazefest 2008!

This was my first year at Greazefest Kustom Kulture Festival..

What is GreazeFest? The GreazeFest is an annual weekender celebrating rockabilly music, custom cars, bikes and lowriders, low brow artwork, dancing, fashion, and other cultural elements all born in the 1950s.

The four-day festival is held on the first weekend in August every year at Souths Leagues Club, Davies Park in West End, Brisbane.

Although I wasn't able to travel to Brisbane to attend the night events, I had a lot of fun seeing the markets, meeting other pin-ups, drooling over cars & entering the Kitten Katwalk.



These are somemof the girls I met. All wonderfully nice.

We all entered the Katwalk but unfortunately didn't take the prize... next year for sure!

Also quite exciting, Raph Carmody & I caught up for some quick pictures too :)





More being added soon!

No comments: