Welcome to the 'blog'.

Hello everyone,

My name is Sianne, and like you, I was born.

I love on the beautiful shores of the Gold Coast however I work in Brisbane city. I am a Administration Assistant as well as a creative soul & the cravings for expressing myself never die.

You will find a collection of my work on this blog, as well as details of who helped me to create it & how.

Over the past 18 months I have had the opportunity to work with industry professionals who have taught me amazing things - thank you all!

If you have any feedback or queries, please email me at my working address pretty.little.cheesecake@gmail.com

Thank you!

August 18, 2008

Stanthorpe Weekender

My partner & I have been saving for a holiday to Thailand... we figure that next Autumn will be a much better time to travel abroad. However, in desperate need of a holiday we ventured out to Stanthorpe for a weekend escape. . . just for somthing different.

We stayed at Ridgemill Estate... makers of Wine by Design.

Sunsett

Our Cabin at Sunset.

COLD!


It was cold.. very cold. So cold that the fire burned all day... even at a maximum temperature of 10 degrees.

On the plus side, there were wineries, fresh fruit & scenery. We even saw a goat on a rock!


One attraction worth a visit is Girraween Nation Park - basically, there are massive granite boulders that tower above forests and heaths, spectacular wildflower displays and an exceptionally wide variety of wildlife.. including wild bee's!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Whilst the shopping isn't so great & most stores are closed on the weekends, the Granite Belt is a really cute place to visit.

http://www.granitebeltwinecountry.com.au/

I can't wait to go back in summer!

xx Sianne Keely


No comments: