Welcome to the 'blog'.

Hello everyone,

My name is Sianne, and like you, I was born.

I love on the beautiful shores of the Gold Coast however I work in Brisbane city. I am a Administration Assistant as well as a creative soul & the cravings for expressing myself never die.

You will find a collection of my work on this blog, as well as details of who helped me to create it & how.

Over the past 18 months I have had the opportunity to work with industry professionals who have taught me amazing things - thank you all!

If you have any feedback or queries, please email me at my working address pretty.little.cheesecake@gmail.com

Thank you!

January 21, 2009

A corner & a chaise lounge... boudoir photography

In December I spent a lovely afternoon with Louise of Emotive Images (http://emotiveimages.com.au/blog/) creating this beautiful set of Boudoir images.
Boudoir doesn't have to be over the top, sleezy or tacky & you shouldn't be afraid to give it a go!

We shot for a few hours using a dining room corner, natural window light as well as some studio lighting & a beautiful chaise lounge borrowed from a friend.

Hair, make-up & wardrobe by myself.

Photography by Louise: Emotive Images http://emotiveimages.com.au/blog/

Every girl deserves lovely photos & I adore this set! I have had some trouble picking a favourite..

You can see an extended series on the Emotive Images blog - click HERE

:D











& lastly, just for fun!

Photobucket

No comments: