Welcome to the 'blog'.

Hello everyone,

My name is Sianne, and like you, I was born.

I love on the beautiful shores of the Gold Coast however I work in Brisbane city. I am a Administration Assistant as well as a creative soul & the cravings for expressing myself never die.

You will find a collection of my work on this blog, as well as details of who helped me to create it & how.

Over the past 18 months I have had the opportunity to work with industry professionals who have taught me amazing things - thank you all!

If you have any feedback or queries, please email me at my working address pretty.little.cheesecake@gmail.com

Thank you!

February 16, 2009

Windy afternoon at Shorncliffe!

There is nothing better than shooting outdoors in Queensland!

I love swirling, stormy skies & that's exactly what we had to work with today - although it was slightly cold - I am very pleased with the results of the shoot.

Also on the day we had a group of photographers from the United States visiting to perform a lighting tutorial

Hair & make-up by myself.

Photography by Wild Spirit Photography



No comments: